Fun, practical courses
more out of life
Self-improvement like you've
never seen it before
Join a local club or follow
Our Open Days are fun and informative, and give you a good idea of what it would be like to host Life Clubs workshops. We prefer you to have attended one of our workshops before joining us on an Open Day.
Open Days are held on Saturdays from 10am to 4pm three times a year in Central London. Once you have attended and decided you would like to be a Life Clubs host, you can join our four-day ICF-approved training.
Open Day Timetable
1. Life Clubs workshop
2. Each attendee gives 5-10 minute intro to a Life Clubs workshop (you will have been sent this theme in advance)
3. Lunch (you bring your own)
4. Each attendee gives 5-10 minute presentation on how they'd market their Life Clubs workshops (not for workplace hosts)
5. Q&A session (you ask us questions)
6. Lifebulb Moment from one of our Success workshops.
All this is interspersed with fun activities.
Our next Open Day for workplace hosts is on Monday 30th April and our next Open Day for local Life Clubs host is on Saturday 5th May and 28th July. Both take place in Westminster.